Antonov presents new transport airplane at Dubai Aeroshow 2015
World-famous Ukrainian aircraft manufacturer, Antonov State Enterprise, reveals its brand new creation - An-178 transport aircraft
Ukrainian aircraft manufacturing and services company Antonov takes part in one of the largest aerospace exhibitions "Dubai Airshow 2015", United Arab Emirates, which is to be held from 8 to 12 November 2015, the press service of company reported.
At the exhibition will be shown a new transport aircraft AN-178 constructed by Antonov state company.
“Designed to replace the well-known veteran An-12, new aircraft can be operated under conditions of the Middle East and Africa,” said in a press service’s statement.
In the manufacturing cooperation for An-178 program, which made its first flight in May, were involved about 200 companies from 15 countries. Now Antonov program promotes An-178, particularly in the Middle East and Central Asia. The interest in new Ukrainian transporter has confirmed the United Arab Emirates, China and Azerbaijan, Forbes reported.
In addition, the second program-debutant to be presented at Dubai is a project of light multipurpose transport aircraft of new generation - AN-132. It realizes by Antonov in collaboration with partners from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the participation of the world’s leading aviation companies, the press service stated.
"Participation in the Dubai Airshow for the State Enterprise Antonov is of particular importance. This is one of the most ambitious presentation ground from which we can address to our partners and potential customers. Markets of Middle East and Africa have been and remain for us among the top priorities," the Acting President, Head of Delegation of the State Enterprise Antonov Mykhailo Gvozdev said.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars