An-225 landed in Prague before its first commercial flight
The world’s largest cargo aircraft will head to Australia
Ukraine’s Antonov An-225 "Mriya" (Dream) landed in the airport of Prague, briefly before it starts its first commercial flight to Perth, Australia. Flightradar website reported this on May 10.
Hundreds of people came to see the giant aircraft; social networks are stuffed with photos from the site.
Perth city hall reported that some 50 thousand people will come to see the first landing of An-225 in Australia.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case