UniCredit expects to sell its Ukrainian subsidiary till the end of the year
The price is expected to be less than 1.5 bln EUR
It was stated by Willibald Cernko, the head of Bank Austria, which unites Eastern European assets of the group, Die Presse.
He said that during a long time the financial institution is negotiating with a potential buyer, and the plans are becoming more specific.
"Selling the Ukrainian subsidiary is not just probable, but it should really take place to the end of 2015," stated Cernko.
Currently, the information on the price is not available, but according to Die Presse, UniCredit is not to regain 1.5 bln EUR spent on the buying the Ukrainian bank in 2008.
In March 2014 the group UniCredit announced that talks on the sale of "Ukrsotsbank".
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars