Ukrainian export of agriculture goods to Russia declined to 5 times
This year the exports volume amounted to $193.3 mln
For the last year Ukrainian export of agricultural products to Russia decreased to a record point. For eight months of 2015 year, the volume of exports to the neighboring country amounted to $193.3 mln. As for the entire 2014 year exports volume amounted to $982.7 mln. This information was provided by the Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Olexiy Pavlenko.
Consequently, the volume of deliveries of Ukrainian agriculture products to the Russian Federation decreased to 5.08 times in January-August 2015 compared to the previous year.
The minister also presented the dynamics of export of Ukrainian agricultural products to the Russian Federation in 2010-2015. According to this data, exports in 2010 amounted to $1.9 bln, in 2011 – to $2.1 bln, in 2012 and 2013 - on $ 2 billion.
According to Ministry of Agrarian Policy, the positive balance of foreign trade in the agricultural sector of Ukraine in January-July 2015 amounted to $5.6 bln. Exports of agricultural products for seven months of 2015 totaled $ 7.7 bln, or 35.7% of total Ukrainian exports.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case