Ukraine increased the volume of natural gas pumping from Slovakia by 30%
24.0 mln cubic meters of gas goes into Ukrainian storages
As of Tuesday, July 21, 24.0 mln cubic meters of gas goes into Ukrainian storages what is 7 mln cubic meters more than yesterday, as reported by RBK.
"According to current information by “Ukrtranshas” control department, as for prior application of “Gazprom”, transportation of gas through Ukrainian pipelines is expected to increase to 225 mln cubic meters (compared with the previous period, 5 mln cubic meters,” said the spokesperson of "Ukrtranshaz" Maksym Bieliawskyi.
Today the country gas storages contain nearly 12.6 bln cubic meters natural gas.
Since July Ukraine does not consume Russian gas, but takes gas from Slovakia its uses its own reserves instead. "Naftohaz" stated that since July 1 the purchase of gas from "Gazprom" is stopped.
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars