Ukrainian electricity export valued to 2 times more than import
The country increased electricity exports to Hungary
During the seven months of this year, Ukraine has sold by $82.8 mln and imported by $49.8 mln, as states the press office of the Ministry of Finance. Particularly, in July, the country exported electricity worth of $12.26 mln, according to the State Fiscal Service (SFS).
According to SFS, in January-July Hungary imported Ukrainian electricity valued to $81,159 mln, Slovakia –to $ 1.115 mln, Moldova - to $ 0.433 mln, and other countries - to $0.051 mln.
At the same time over the same period Ukraine imported electricity valued to $49.83 mln, including Russia (to $49.825 mln) and Moldova ($0,005 mln).
As was reported before, $487.186 mln – that is the value of electricity Ukraine exported in 2014. This is 16% less than in 2013.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain