Ukraine and Kazakhstan to diminish artificial barriers
The parties have agreed to further develop relations in trade and economic cooperation on the principles of the WTO
Ukraine and Kazakhstan agreed not to apply 6th Annex of Commonwealth of Independent States Free Trade Area (CISFTA) Agreement in their bilateral trade. “This position means diminishing the artificial trade barriers, what leads to increase of commodity circulation,” as stated by the press office of the Cabinet.
During the twelfth meeting of the Joint Ukrainian-Kazakh interstate commission on economic cooperation the agreement was signed by Deputy Prime Ministers of the states.
Ukraine and Kazakhstan will send experts in order to solve the questions of Kazakh anthracite coal export to Ukraine, crude oil. They also discussed the issue of Turkmenistan’s and Uzbekistan’s gas import through the territory of Kazakhstan.
Coal mining is one of the biggest industries in Eastern Ukraine, where currently takes place an armed conflict.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case