Ukraine, Russia, and the EU agreed on gas supplies
Parties initialed a protocol on winter package deliveries of Russian gas to Ukraine and agreed on price discounts
Ukraine, Russia, and the EU initialed an agreement on the conditions of winter Russian gas supplies to Ukraine. The contract will be signed in the nearest future, informed Maroš Šefčovič , European Commission Vice President, on his page in Twitter.
"Major achievement. Gas protocol is initialed Russia, Ukraine, and the European Commission", wrote Šefčovič.
During the press conference, Šefčovič added that final price of Russian gas for Ukraine in the fourth quarter of 2015 will become $232 per thousand cubic meters, Interfax-Ukraine.
"This price takes into account the discount provided by the Russian side. Without the discount, this price would have been $252 per thousand cubic meters", said Commissioner.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars