US to supply Ukraine with agricultural equipment amounted to $1 bln
Investments could help to upgrade irrigation systems in southern regions of Ukraine
US will help Ukraine to harvest by carrying supplies of agricultural equipment amounted to $1 bln, as said the Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Oleksiy Pavlenko during the focus session "Agribusiness and Infrastructure", held within the framework of Ukrainian-American Business Forum in Washington.
Minister said that Ukrainian farmers have established good cooperation with American colleagues. "Ambitious aims forced us to continue the struggle for reform. We want to increase the annual production volumes of grain products with value-added exports. I thank American partners for their support, which Ukraine really needs,” said the Minister.
He stressed that favorable projects for foreign investors could also be upgrading irrigation systems in southern regions of Ukraine. The result of this project will provide stable high yields of crops, fruits and vegetables. "We must transform our infrastructure into a system that will meet the interests of Ukraine in the near quarter-century; we also need funds and expert assistance,"- said Pavlenko.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain