US gas trader TrailStone announced plans to enter the Ukrainian gas market this fall
Senior partner of the American company TrailStone Bill Gebhardt plans to provide services of buying and selling gas on the Ukrainian market this October
During the first US-Ukrainian business Forum in Washington senior partner of the American company TrailStone Bill Gebhardt announced about plans to provide services of buying and selling gas on the Ukrainian market in October this year. This was stated press center Naftohaz, national oil and gas company of Ukraine.
As Mr Gebhardt, TrailStone welcomes the actions of the Ukrainian authorities to liberalize the domestic gas market. Currently, the company is preparing to enter the gas market of Ukraine. "Our experience shows that such reforms are now being implemented in Ukraine, leading to improved market conditions for consumers and increased investment in the gas industry," said Mr. Gebhardt.
According to the chairman of "Naftohaz Ukraine" Andriy Kobolyev, this is a significant event, which witnessed that the investors highly esteem steps of gas market liberalization and corruption fighting. "We are pleased that the efforts of Ukraine to reform the gas sector are showing results. In the European market TrailStone is our supplier, on Ukrainian market it is our competitor. Entering our market is a very positive event for Ukrainian consumers and gas producers. Participation of TrailStone will ensure stable gas revenues, increase liquidity and efficiency of our market. That is what our team wanted, promoting the reform of the gas sector in Ukraine, "said Andriy Kobolyev.
TrailStone is a group of companies specializing in energy logistics and trading, oil and gas investment, management in the energy sector. It opened offices in London, Berlin, Sydney, Austin and New York. TrailStone is a part of US private fund Riverstone Holdings LLC. In Europe TrailStone is an active player in the gas and electricity and is a registered member in many European commodity exchanges. Cooperation between Naftohaz and TrailStone began in August 2014.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case