Today Ukraine made a scheduled $120 mln coupon payment of Eurobonds
$120 mln payment was confirmed by Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
Deputy Minister of Finance of Ukraine Artem Shevaliov in his interview with TASS stated that today morning the payment was made by Ukraine.
IMF expects Ukraine will reach an agreement with the creditors until meeting of the board of fund directors (July 31), where the decision on second $ 1.7 tranche should be confirmed.
July 24 was the deadline for Ukraine to pay coupon on Eurobonds. Payment of the debt had been in question until the last moment. Ukraine stated about intends to restructure the debt to private creditors. Lenders warned that any delay in payment will be treated as a default and endanger the recovery plans of Ukraine.
The total amount of the national debt is $ 70 billion. The ratio of government debt to GDP must not exceed the mark of 71% until 2020, and the debt financing of the budget - no more than 10% of GDP.
Poroshenko brought the Security Council decision into force 29 September, 19:04
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain