Slovakia has increased the daily volume of gas for Ukraine by 33%
Ukraine is now getting 33% percent more gas from Slovakia, up to 30.3 mln cubic meters a day
The press service of Public joint-stock Company "Ukrtransgaz" notes the volume of reverse from Slovakia is higher, and now it is amounted to 30.3 mln cubic meters. According to this statement, from 1 to 5 August Ukraine received 115 mln cubic meters of natural gas from Slovakia.
Earler, Ukraine almost twice increased its request to reverse the gas from Slovakia - to 26.3 mln cubic meters as of 5 August compared to July 5 this year.
As was reported before, Ukraine stopped to get gas from Russia since July 1.
Slovakia is currently the only reverse European gas supplier to the country; Hungary and Poland suspended deliveries earlier this year.
Ukraine has reduced imports from the European Union through the Voyany - Uzhgorod line which has a capacity of 40 million cubic meters per day.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case