Russia may ban Ukrainian pork import
Russian Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance (RFSVPS) considers the issue of pork imported from Ukraine, Vedomosti
RFSVPS is deeply concerned about the spread of African swine fever virus within the regions on Russia-Ukrainian border, said Vedomosti.
Currently RFSVPS is investigating the situation on the African swine virus. The Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine did not respond to this request. Import from Ukraine is tenths of a percent in total Russian consumption.
As was reported before, EU has announced that Candidate Countries Montenegro and Albania, EFTA countries Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, as well as Ukraine and Georgia have aligned themselves with the EU’s Decision in June to extend sanctions against Crimea and Sevastopol for a further year until June 2016. The sanctions are imposed in response to Russia’s annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol in 2014.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas