Prydniprovska Thermoelectric Power Plant stopped working due to the lack of fuel
There are no technical or financial capability to supply coal for TPP
“Today at 00:50 the last unit of Dniprovska TPP stopped working. Its disconnection was agreed with the manager of “Ukrenergo” Dniprovska power system - the power station has completely exhausted its coal reserves,” said in the report. The plant may work again after increasing of volume of anthracite required for stable operating of thermal power plant.
The company has imported about 2 mln tons of coal to thermal power plant, which was a power and heat generator.
"Currently we can neither technically nor financially supply coal storage,” according to the press service of DTEK energy holding company.
Recently Slaviansk thermal power plant, which stopped functioning due to the lack of fuel, has restored its work. According to experts from a power generation company “Donbasenergo”, which operates in the eastern part of the country, Slaviansk thermal power plant may stop again because the coal reserve is enough only for 2 days.
As was reported before, power generating of thermal power plants in Donbas remains problematic. Local companies from coal mining to power generation claims to restore sustainable operating of Luhanska, Zuevska, Kurakharivska, Myronivska, Starobeshevskaya and Vuhlehirska plants. Ukraine needs to restore the railway infrastructure on contact line of the ATO area, and to redirect more mainline locomotives and empty cars from other sectors of the railways of Ukraine to the Donetsk railway. Also the anthracite deliveries from the ATO area are very limited. Import of coal is impossible due to the high price of fuel.
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars