Primestar Energy Company from United Arab Emirates bought Ukrainian bank
"Ukrgazprombank" was announced insolvent
August 7 Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF) sold the insolvent “Ukrgazprombank” to Primestar Energy. Ukrainian Joint-stock company was sold as a whole, including obligations to depositors and creditors, stated the press office of DGF.
In order to monitor the progress of the sale of shares contract, DGF has appointed a special bank curator. After taking this measures the National Bank of Ukraine will hold an inspection of the bank, and afterwards will pay the money back to the depositors.
April 8, 2015 "Ukrgazprombank" was declared insolvent by the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU). "Ukrgazprombank", founded in 1996, belongs to the 4th group of banks (the group of medium banks). According to the NBU, the total assets of the bank as for January 1, 2015 was $1.369 bln.
Primestar Energy is one of the leading companies in the Middle East and South East Asian markets dealing in coal, steel, crude oil and power plant allied commodities it also maintains a strong position in the Far East.
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars