Prime Minister of Israel talked to President Poroshenko on FTA
Benjamin Netanyahu during a phone conversation with Petro Poroshenko discussed a Ukraine-Israel free trade zone
“The sides discussed the Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Israel, and agreed to speed up the process of its signing,” as stated on the presidential website. They also agreed to establish Ukraine-Israel Intergovernmental Commission on Economic Cooperation. Petro Poroshenko and Benjamin Netanyahu approved to maintain further active political contacts.
The president also raised the issue of crossing the Israeli border by Ukrainian tourists. Israeli Prime Minister has promised to take all measures to Ukrainian could easily travel his country.
These talks came just few days after Ambassador of Ukraine in the State Israel Hennadiy Nadolenko met with Director of the Foreign Trade Administration at the Israel Ministry of Economy of Israel Mr. O. Cohen. They discussed current state of bilateral trade between the countries and ways of its expansion, preparation for signing the Free Trade Agreement.
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars