New American high sanctions technology expanded against Russia
The list included “VEB-leasing”, “WEB-Capital”, “Globex” bank, Rosneft Trading, “Yuhansnaftohaz”, “Sviaz” bank
July 30 US Treasury expanded the list of sectorial sanctions Russian companies and some Ukrainians
“The sectorial sanctions imposed on specified persons operating in sectors of the Russian economy identified by the Secretary of Treasury were done,” stated on the official site of the US Treasury.
The list included “VEB-leasing”, “WEB-Capital”, “Globex” bank, Rosneft Trading, “Yuhansnaftohaz”, “Sviaz” bank.
An expanded sanctions list of individuals includes citizens of Ukraine: Sergey Kurchenko, a businessman and founder/owner of the group of companies "Gas Ukraine", and Olexander Yanukovych, elder son of the former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych, one of the former leaders of the Party of Regions Andriy Kliuiev.
In total, US imposed sanctions against 11 individuals and 15 legal entities in terms of events in Ukraine.
As reported in March 2015, the younger son of Ukraine's former President Viktor Yanukovych has drowned in Lake Baikal in Russia.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia 21 October, 19:31
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars