Israel and Ukraine start negotiations on free trade agreement
Within a few months Ukraine is to sign FTA with Canada; next partner is Israel
Ministry of Economic Development and Trade begins negotiations on signing an agreement on free trade zone between Israel and Ukraine. It was stated by Minister of Economic Development and Trade Aivaras Abromavicius during the Cabinet meeting, liga.net.
“Within a few months Ukraine is to sign a free trade agreement with Canada (CUFTA). The next partner is Israel; now we are conducting the negotiations with this side,” said Abromavicius.
As was reported June 22, President Poroshenko and Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu during a phone conversation discussed the Free Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Israel, and agreed to speed up the process of its signing. They also agreed to establish Ukraine-Israel Intergovernmental Commission on Economic Cooperation.
July 14 Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced that Canada and Ukraine have successfully concluded negotiations toward CUFTA.
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Shimon Peres buried in Jerusalem 30 September, 12:10
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars