International reserves of Ukraine in July increased by $ 112 bln dollars - National Bank of Ukraine
Ukraine has got sufficient volume of gold reserves to fulfill the obligations and current operations of the NBU
In July, international reserves rose by $ 112 mln, excluding the IMF tranche, which has already entered the National Bank account. The NBU press service stated that "according to preliminary data, international reserves Ukraine on August 1, 2015 amounted to $10.375 bln. In July, there was growth in international reserves of over $111 mln".
According to NBU officials, the volume of gold reserves is sufficient to fulfill the obligations and current operations of the NBU. This was facilitated by transfer of $ 878 mln bailout, in particular $673 mln from the European Union and the World Bank, $205 mln from the placement of government bonds, positive balance of interventions of the National Bank ($89 mln).
In addition, the deputy head of the NBU Oleh Chyuryi reported that in July, the NBU bought $ 163 mln at the interbank market.
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case