Here we go again: Ukraine to buy electricity from Russia
After two long months, Ukraine moved to resume exports from Russia; this time for a higher price
From the August 2015 the electricity imported from Russia will be 6.5% more expensive, compared to May 2015, according to the report of the National Energy Regulatory Commission (NERC).
The state company “Ukrinterenergo” was set a price of electricity in the amount of $42 per 1 MW / h, which; and it is 6.5% above the May price.
Ukrainian Minister of Energy Volodymyr Demchyshyn confirmed plans for the purchase of electricity in Russia due to a shortage of its own generating capacity in Ukraine, reports Minfin.com. "We will buy electricity in Russia, we currently do not have enough capacity. Vuhlehirska TPP is bombed again," he claimed.
August 4, Vuhlehirska TPP was reported to stop working due to power outage, as a result of firing near Svilodarsk Donetsk region. At the same time Avdiivka coke plant was massively bombarded again, what caused power blackout and rail ways of the enterprise.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars