Frontera, Trailstone, and Riverstone entered Ukrainian market
Memorandums on cooperation are already signed, stated Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk
American company Frontera will construct the Liquefied Natural Gas-terminal (LNG-terminal) and start natural gas supply to Ukraine through this LNG-terminal, said the Prime Minister. “Naftogaz”, Ukrainian national oil and gas company, has already signed a memorandum with the Frontera company. They agreed on gas import project during the first US-Ukrainian business forum in Washington, July 13.
Ukraine also signed a memorandum of TrailStone on services for the buying and selling gas on the Ukrainian market. “We have also signed a memorandum with the European division of the US company Riverstone about increasing the purchases of natural gas for Ukraine,” said Yatsenyuk.
Frontera Resources Corporation is an international company engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas, was founded in 1996. The company's strategy is to seek prospects of hydrocarbon production in the markets of Eastern Europe, which belong to the Black Sea. TrailStone is a global commodities logistics and trading company engaged across the liquids, power and gas, metals and mining, and agriculture segments.
Russian source EurAsia Daily in a recent article on US-Ukraine gas selling shared unofficial data that Ukraine already buys natural gas from US. According to the source, American price if higher that Russia’s. The difference in prices sometimes accounts for almost 1/3 of the price (up to $132).
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain