22:07 30.03.2017 Eurovision organizers commented on information about sanctions for banning entry of Samoylova
20:26 30.03.2017 Ukrainian reporters demand that Belarus release their illegally detained counterpart
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ukraine bv closes its Kyiv office
This decision came month after Chevron decided to stop its work in Ukraine
As it came to light, the heads of ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ukraine bv decided to close its office in Kyiv August 3, states the press office of the company. The decision does not touch the other ExxonMobil offices in Ukraine.
Ukraine in 2012 held a competition for the conclusion of a production sharing agreement (PSA) on the Scythian area on the Black Sea shelf. The winner was a consortium led by ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ukraine BV (40%), Shell (35%), Austria's OMV in the face of the Romanian "daughter" Petrom (15%) and NAK "Nadra Ukrainy" (10%).
After the annexation of Crimea by Russia, US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey R. Pyatt in June next year, said that the American ExxonMobil does not plan to develop the Crimean Black Sea shelf.
Earlier, the total investments in the Scythian area was estimated at $ 10-12 bln, the projected annual production of natural gas was up to 3-4 bln cubic meters, revenues amounted to $80-90 bln.
As previously reported, ExxonMobil froze almost all projects in Russia due to the US sanctions. ExxonMobil has had continuous downstream business involvement for 20 years in Ukraine.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: Four Ukrainian warriors wounded over 24 hours
- POLITICS22:46Park Geun-hye arrested, - Yonhap
- SOCIETY22:07Eurovision organizers commented on information about sanctions for banning entry of Samoylova
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:08Maintenance crews fail to fix power lines in Avdiivka, - Donetsk region governor
- POLITICS20:26Ukrainian reporters demand that Belarus release their illegally detained counterpart
- FINANCE19:44EUR 600 mln of macroeconomic assistance to reach Ukraine next week, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:02Poltorak: Ukraine doesn't buy ammunition in Russia
- SOCIETY18:21EU Ambassador to Ukraine: Several people turn your country into ATM
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:58Poroshenko charges Defense Ministry to cease fire in Donbas on April 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:46OSCE: Since the beginning of 2017, 21 civilian killed, 95 injured in ATO area
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:35, 20 March Ukrainian busted upon attempt to ship 10 kg of amber to Poland