20:41 06.12.2016 National Agency to Prevent Corruption: MP Leshchenko draws course of investigation into his case
17:47 06.12.2016 Ukrainian political prisoner Karpyuk convoyed to Russia’s Vladimir oblast, - lawyer
ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ukraine bv closes its Kyiv office
This decision came month after Chevron decided to stop its work in Ukraine
As it came to light, the heads of ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ukraine bv decided to close its office in Kyiv August 3, states the press office of the company. The decision does not touch the other ExxonMobil offices in Ukraine.
Ukraine in 2012 held a competition for the conclusion of a production sharing agreement (PSA) on the Scythian area on the Black Sea shelf. The winner was a consortium led by ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Ukraine BV (40%), Shell (35%), Austria's OMV in the face of the Romanian "daughter" Petrom (15%) and NAK "Nadra Ukrainy" (10%).
After the annexation of Crimea by Russia, US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey R. Pyatt in June next year, said that the American ExxonMobil does not plan to develop the Crimean Black Sea shelf.
Earlier, the total investments in the Scythian area was estimated at $ 10-12 bln, the projected annual production of natural gas was up to 3-4 bln cubic meters, revenues amounted to $80-90 bln.
As previously reported, ExxonMobil froze almost all projects in Russia due to the US sanctions. ExxonMobil has had continuous downstream business involvement for 20 years in Ukraine.
- POLITICS20:41National Agency to Prevent Corruption: MP Leshchenko draws course of investigation into his case
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:58Russian envoy in Minsk group: No ceasefire until ‘special status’ for Donbas
- SOCIETY19:13Antonov pilots demonstrate aerobatics on military transport aircraft
- SOCIETY18:38Kniazhychi shootout: Families say goodbye to deceased in Brovary
- POLITICS18:19Construction of Turkish Stream’s maritime part to begin in second half of 2017
- POLITICS17:47Ukrainian political prisoner Karpyuk convoyed to Russia’s Vladimir oblast, - lawyer
- UA & EU17:40EU Delegation to Ukraine explains their stance on round wood export ban
- POLITICS16:58Ukraine might confiscate foreign cargo ship for entering Crimean port
- SOCIETY16:21Knyazhychi showdown: Body examination to be completed today
- UKRAINE TOP 16:03Turkish observation satellite with Ukrainian engine orbited
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:54, 6 December UN Security Council fails to implement week-long ceasefire in Aleppo
18:47, 6 December Russia continues to destabilize situation in Ukraine, - Poroshenko