Exports from the Donetsk region decreased by 2.7 times this year
Donetsk lost 26 world countries that used to import goods, states Ukrainian Ministry of Finance
Export of goods from Donetsk region (excluding anti-terroristic areas) is $1.526 bln dollars for January-May 2015. Local companies exported their products to 84 world countries, while a year ago this list included 110 countries.
Export to Europe is 43.5% less than in January-May 2014. Italy is the top country, which exported Donetsk goods amounted to $370.8 mln; it is 36% less compared to last year's results. 24.3% of the total export rate goes to Italy. Turkey with its $204 mln export is on the second place. Exports to Turkey decreased by 2.3 times.
At the same time, shipping the goods and services to Russia from Donetsk decreased by 2.8 times and amounted to $191.1 mln.
All foreign currency earnings from exports to Asia reduced during this period by 3.8 times.
Exports to America decreased by 4.1 times, to the African continent by 5 times.
Currency revenues from export supplies of ferrous metals amounted to 76.2% of the total, or $ 1.1626 bln. In comparison with January-May last year it fell by 2.5 times. Also, two-fold decrease exports of ferrous metals is observed, as well as reducing of engineering products (by 2.9 times ), chemical products (10.7 times) and food (12.7 times).
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain