EBA General Meeting with Aivaras Abromavicius, the Minister of Economic Development and Trade
Aivaras Abromavicius met with 150 companies-members of the European Business Association
Minister spoke on role of the state in regulation of economy. "I believe that a country it its transition process, having weak state institutions and high corruption tolerance cannot effectively manage the assets or regulate the market. That is why we need a limited intervention in the national economy and the privatization and restructuring," said Abromavicius.
In the end of this summer a team of leading experts will gather to examine and remove ineffective mechanisms and institutions that impede the business process.
"This revision of regulation mechanisms requires some time to be implemented. I hope that we will manage to make a significant shift during next 6 months, "said Minister of Economic development and Trade of Ukraine.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas