Cross-border foreign currency transfer: not more than $50.000 - NBU
National Bank extended the possibilities of legal entities to transfer foreign currency abroad on the basis of individual licenses
Today a decree of National Bank of Ukraine (NBU), which gives entities some additional opportunities to transfer foreign currency abroad, came into force, said the National Bank.
Now legal entities may additionally transfer foreign currency on the basis of individual licenses. Transfer amount shall not exceed 50 000 US dollars within one calendar month for one license.
Earlier Ukrainian foreign currency transfer was regulated by different rules. Legal entities that had a relevant licenses were allowed to transfer foreign currency abroad only in three cases. First, in the case of legal persons placed currency values on accounts, which are outside of Ukraine. Second, in case of transferring foreign currency outside of Ukraine by resident guarantor (surety) within secured guarantee obligations on loans to international financial organization or export credit agencies. Third, when need to pay admission or membership fees in foreign currency.
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas