Coal production in Ukraine decreased twice for the last 7 month
The plants significantly reduced coking coal and energetic coal extracting
Ukrainian coal-mining plants decreased extracting raw coal for January-July 2015, reports Forbes. Hence 50.8% (23 mln 516.4 thousand tons) compared to the same period in 2014.
Coking coal production for the period fell by 62.3% (to 7.747 mln tons); now it is only 4 mln 688.1 thousand tons. Also plants obtained 18 mln 118.6 thousand tons of energetic coal, what is 46.5% less than in same period of the previous year.
Coal-mining plants that, which are managed by Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining, are reported to reduce their production to 71.3% during January-July 2015.
The enterprises of Donetsk region, which used to cover one half coal and coke production in the country, extracted only 8.14 mln tons (what is 60.3% less than in January-July 2014). Luhans region obtained 2.32 mln tons (83.4% less), Volyn region – 154.3 thousand tons (0.7% less). Positive results are observed in Lviv region – 1.23 mln tons, which is 20.7% more than in the same period of the previous year, and in Dnipropetrovsk – 11.08 mln tons (+0.6%).
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain