Coal from Ukraine is actively transporting to Russia – OSCE
The majority of the trucks are registered in the Luhansk region
According to the last OSCE report, the Observer Mission "continued to observe a high number of trucks, crossing the border in both directions, including intense cargo truck traffic at both BCPs and dumper trucks transporting coal from the Luhansk region to the Russian Federation through the Gukovo BCP".
The majority of the trucks are registered in the Luhansk region, trucks that crossed the border are observed in the Russian Federation and Republic of Belarus.
Sixty-seven of these trucks overpassed at the Donetsk border crossing, with nine such movements recorded at the Gukovo checkpoint. The trucks for the most part had the words “Propane” and “Flammable” written across the tanks in the Russian language, as stated in the report.
As was reported before, Ukraine has agreed the scheme of transporting coal from the ATO area through Russian territory.
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars