Chairpersons of “Gazprom" and “Naftogaz” held a meeting in Minsk
They discussed the current cooperation and preparation of "Naftogaz Ukraine" for the autumn-winter period
A working meeting of the chairman of Alexey Miller, head of the Russian "Gazprom", and Andriy Kobolev, who leads "Naftogaz Ukraine", took place in Minsk, Unian.
"During the meeting the sides discussed the current cooperation between the companies and the success of preparation of Ukrainian "Naftogaz" for the next autumn-winter period," as stated the Russian side. The other details of the meeting are not available.
As was reported before, July 1, 2015 Ukraine has suspended the import of Russian gas. By September Ukraine expects to receive some funds from international financial institutions in order to purchase natural gas and pump it into the underground storage facilities.
Yesterday European Commission has sent Russia and Ukraine a special document setting out the main points on reaching the gas supply agreement. It presented the details of prices and discounts, minimum amount of purchases and financing, and the terms of the protocol. This document will be discussed at the bilateral ministerial meetings in August and September.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars