Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement enables 98% of the Canadian goods for Ukrainian exporters
Canada announced about 7-year transitional period for import duties elimination for Ukraine
Іmport duties on all agricultural products and industrial products will be abolished, except for 108 tariff lines on some sensitive products and cars said Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine Natalia Mykolska. "For these 108 agricultural tariff lines domestic exporters can supply agricultural products within the global quota for Canada, which is at a zero rate. Canada announced about 7-year transitional period for import duties elimination", - stated Mrs.Mykolska.
“Ukraine preserved the asymmetric liberalization of commodity markets to protect national sensitive areas entrepreneurs. Thus, after Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement enters into force, the Canadian side immediately open to 98% of the market, while Ukraine will eliminate tariffs for almost 80% of Canadian exports of goods, followed by elimination of other tariffs over the next 3, 5, 7 years,” noted Deputy Minister. Among the main products from Ukraine who will benefit from duty-free access to the Canadian market are sunflower oil, sugar, chocolate, confectionery, bakery, alcoholic beverages and beer, clothing, pottery, iron, steel and minerals. In addition, Canada will eliminate all tariffs for dairy, poultry, eggs.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas