Cabinet of Ministers changed conditions for entrance to Crimea
New regulations concern foreign journalists, human rights activists and international NGOs
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted a resolution for alteration of entry procedure to the occupeid Crimea, Liga.net reports.
According to the document, new developments opened the possibility to travel to Crimea for foreign journalists, human rights activists, members of the international non-governmental organizations (NGOs). The decree states that for the pursuit of journalistic activities, foreign media representatives must obtain a special permit for approval by the Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine whereas human rights activists and representatives of international NGOs can enter the territory of peninsula by the permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
In addition, the list of grounds on which foreign citizens can get an entry permit to the Crimea was extended with the following reasons: religious beliefs preaching, performance of religious rituals or religious needs (exclusively upon the request or in coordination with the Ministry of Culture), as well as participation in the activities of the Majlis of Crimean Tatar people.
Watch our video:
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee