40 Turkish vans coming to Russia stay at Ukrainian checkpoint Bachivsk
Russia doesn’t let in the vans with Turkish goods for a week
About 40 trucks coming from Turkey to Russia stay at Bachivsk border checkpoint, Sumy region, northeastern Ukraine (see the photo), said Oleg Slobodyan, Assistant Chairman of Ukraine’s State Border Guard, as 112 Ukraine TV Channel reported.
"It’s been a week or so since Russia doesn’t let in goods made in Turkey or coming from Turkey. Currently, the most critical situation is observed at Bachivsk checkpoint with more than 40 vans staying there. They don’t risk coming through Ukraine’s custom area and do not cross the Russian border”, Slobodyan said.
On December 1, Russian Premier Dmitriy Medvedev signed a decree on special restrictive measures against Turkey. The decree, in particular, includes the list of Turkish products that are banned from entering Russia since January 1, 2016.
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars