2.9 mln foreign tourists visited Ukraine this year
Tourist activity in the first quarter of 2015 paid to budget of more than 13 mln USD
According to State Border Guard Service of Ukraine, during the first quarter of this year 2.9 mln foreign tourists visited Ukraine. Compared to the same period in 2014 the number of tourists decreased by 0.5 mln people.
The largest flow of tourists to Ukraine in the reporting period was observed from neighboring countries, among them: Moldova - 1.1 mln people, Belarus - mln people, Poland - 0.3 mln people and Hungary - 0.2 mln.
4.8 mln Ukrainians crossed the state border in the first quarter of 2015, which is 4% less than in the first quarter of 2014, when outbound tourist flow totaled about 5 mln.
According to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, subjects of tourist activity in the first quarter of 2015 paid taxes and fees in the consolidated budget of more than 13 mln USD. Ukrainian tourists mostly visit Poland, Moldova, Hungary, Belarus, Slovakia, Romania, Germany, Egypt, Turkey, UAE.
Ukraine has visa-free relationship with Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brasil, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Georgia, Hong Kong, Israel, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Russia, Serbia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and some other countries.
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain