20 Ukrainian companies included in Europe's business rating
Last year there were no Ukrainian companies in the Inc. ranking at all
The Inc. entrepreneurship edition updated its ranking of top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in Europe for 2016. Ukrainian mobile marketing company Clickky got into the top 20, ranked in 11th place.
In total, 20 companies from Ukraine are included to the list. Aside from Clickky there are no other nominees related to IT, but a lot of companies from the agricultural sector and FMCG, human resources, logistics and transportation, energy and health sector.
Earlier we reported about Ukrainian startup which advises people using their DNA test results
Besides, last year there were no Ukrainian companies in the Inc ranking at all.
Inc. magazine defines private business leaders since 1982. The rating is based on the financial performance indicators and it includes companies which income has grown considerably in just the last three years. European version of this ranking was first introduced last year. Earlier Inc. 5000 rating marked the companies such as Zappos, Microsoft, Timberland, Clif Bar, Oracle and others.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars