18.6 tons of Ukrainian chicken turned back by Russian Rosselkhoznadzor
The entire delivery of Ukrainian poultry was sent to Crimea
According to the report by Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance (Rosselkhoznadzor), 18.6 tons of Ukrainian production were not allowed to enter the peninsula.
“During the documentary Rosselkhoznadzor control, it was found that the poultry meat was produced (according to the manufacturer's declaration) May 8 this year,” states the press office of Rosselkhoznadzor.
“Based on gross violation of numerous standards and legislative requirements of the Customs Union the chicken products were not allowed to enter Crimea. Cargo returned to the territory of a neighboring state,” they resolute.
Previously, the government of the annexed Crimea reported that during the last week Ukraine imported more than 5 thousand tons of products.
As for August 31, Russia has destroyed 595 tons of plant food. From the total amount of detained 313 tons of food products of animal origin, 57 tons were destroyed.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars