100 mln EUR loan from Poland comes to Ukraine
This means are to improve the Poland-Ukraine border crossing infrastructure
Ukrainian Government approved the draft agreement to obtain a 100 mln EUR loan from Poland, as states the press service of the Cabinet. The signing provides an opportunity to start a procedure of involving the money to Ukrainian budget.
The agreement provides a credit aimed to facilitate different infrastructure projects. Particularly, it is aimed to develop the border highways and reconstruct the Poland-Ukraine border crossings and checkpoints. The other projects, concerning this sphere, must be agreed by the parties and financed under the individual contracts between exporters from Poland and Ukrainian residents.
As it came to light, World Bank has announced about new $500 mln international loan for Ukraine to boost its reforms, improve the public sector governance, business environment, energy, social assistance, and other deep-rooted structural problems.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case