South Korea threatens to destruct North in case of nuclear attack signs, - source
South Korean authorities have a plan for the complete destruction of the North Korean capital
South Korean authorities have a plan for the complete destruction of the North Korean capital at the first sign of an impending nuclear attack from Pyongyang. It is reported by Yonhap, citing a source.
"Every district of Pyongyang, especially one that can hide the North Korean authorities, will be completely destroyed with the help of ballistic missiles and high-explosive shells, once the North shows any signs of use of nuclear weapons", - quotes the edition of the source.
The city, according to a source, "will be turned into ashes and removed from the map."
Another source said that the military has recently launched a special operational unit responsible for the destruction of the North Korean military leaders.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars