In Baghdad, double explosion took at least 40 lives
Another 60 people were injured
In Baghdad two explosions occurred near the shopping center, which houses the most popular cinemas in town. The number of victims of the terrorist attack has reached 40 people, 60 injured.
This was reported by AFP, referring to the police and the local health department.
It is reported that one bomb was located in a car parked near the shopping mall. Other was on the bomber's body, who arrived to the scene on a motorcycle.
So far, none of the group has claimed their responsibility for the blast. Authorities believe that the crime was committed by the Islamists.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars