Airstrikes around Aleppo resumed in Syria
Air strikes were recorded for the first time since the operation on civilians evacuation
It is noted that the air attacks resumed in rebel-controlled areas of the countryside near Aleppo. Air strikes were recorded for the first time since the end of an operation this week to evacuate rebels and civilians from the city.
Air strikes hit the areas to the west, southwest and south of Aleppo, which the Syrian government has recaptured from the rebels. No information on casualties yet.
Is new world order possible without a big war? 10 January, 23:16
Fateful events of 2017: European and American agenda 16 January, 16:52
US did not receive official invitation to Syria talks in Astana 14 January, 10:14
Russia and Turkey launched their first joint operation against ISIS 18 January, 18:07
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany