You drive me crazy: Christmas in Western Ukraine
People celebrate Christmas in different ways. Some of them prefer to stay at home or go to pubs. Others – rock the world in Carpathian Mountains or in Lviv
Carpathian Mountains are popular for its hostile people, good food and steep slopes. There are ski trails for the beginners so as for experienced skiers.
Cozy houses are everywhere so as nice restaurants with European and Ukrainian cuisine. Everyone will find what he is looking for.
If steep slopes are not on the agenda you can visit city of lions – Lviv. It’s called like that because of lions all over the city solemnly protecting their territory.
Lviv knows how to celebrate. A lot of music, a lot of fun and traditional dances are guaranteed. There are hot drinks on the streets so as people.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- POLITICS13:09Crimean Tatar autonomy in terms of the law
- UKRAINE TOP 23:17Normandy talks: Reaction of the social media
- POLITICS22:15New sanctions against Russia. Persons, businesses and their penalties
- POLITICS19:24World fact-check: How to check the statements of Trump and Clinton
- POLITICS21:53Six months of premiership: Best quotes of Volodymyr Groysman
- UKRAINE TOP 13:42Crimea has nothing to do with Ukraine: myth or reality?
- UA & EU21:02Closed sky: why Ukraine has not joined European Common Aviation Area?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:36Militant "Motorola" killed in Donetsk: What is leader of "Sparta" gang known for?
- POLITICS10:08October 14: Ukraine’s far-right Intercession
- SOCIETY16:12Successor of Ban Ki-moon: the new UN Secretary-General
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels