Forever young: 70-year-old Ukrainian model participates in anti-age experiment
Just take a moisturizing base radiant and bright lipstick, and throw away the matting powder: Make up artist
Read the original text at officiel-online.com.
Old age… is it just a physical feature or a condition of the soul? Not to leave this question unanswered, we decided to conduct a real anti-age-experiment. For this we needed a very brave and truly free from any bias model, as well as a creative make-up artist, whose task was not just to come up with an unusual make-up, but also to destroy the existing stereotypes regarding old age.
Marusia Zadorozhna, make-up artist:
“Women in our country are sorely lacking in aging beautifully. Even between the ages of 30-40, they do not have enough time and effort. Your spare moment does not belong to you. But our women are enigmatic. It is incredibly interesting to re-discover them again and again, especially if they are backed by difficult life stories. In this survey, we are creating the opposite stereotypes of age makeup.”
“There is no need to use the millions of cosmetic products. It is sufficient to pick up the daily nutritional care (with age, our skin becomes dry), apply a moisturizing base radiant, bright lipstick, and throw away the matting powder. Then every woman might look free - that's the meaning.”
“Extravagant girls after 50 sometimes go too far in the make-up. In their images, we can capture the notes of nostalgia for those very young years. At the same time, others decide that the expression does not matter anymore, and indifference to their appearance becomes the norm.”
As was reported before, Galina Gerasimova, a pensioner from the district center near Kyiv, suddenly became a model and starred in a photo shoot for Ukrainian glossy magazine L'OFFICIEL.
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
- SOCIETY20:10Ukraine’s medical system: Nocebo effect
- POLITICS13:09Crimean Tatar autonomy in terms of the law
- UKRAINE TOP 23:17Normandy talks: Reaction of the social media
- POLITICS22:15New sanctions against Russia. Persons, businesses and their penalties
- POLITICS19:24World fact-check: How to check the statements of Trump and Clinton
- POLITICS21:53Six months of premiership: Best quotes of Volodymyr Groysman
- UKRAINE TOP 13:42Crimea has nothing to do with Ukraine: myth or reality?
- UA & EU21:02Closed sky: why Ukraine has not joined European Common Aviation Area?
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:36Militant "Motorola" killed in Donetsk: What is leader of "Sparta" gang known for?
- POLITICS10:08October 14: Ukraine’s far-right Intercession
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars