Euro 2016: daily updates with Mykola Vasylkiv
Euro becomes closer. Follow the trip of the famous journalist Mykola Vasylkiv to Paris
This summer, life in France is really dangerous. Terrorists, police officers, Russian tourists, and British fans. You never know where the danger is waiting for you. The Arab world gathers in the south, the neighboring Belgium will flock to Lille and Lance, and Paris will be totally overcrowded. The hotel rooms for visitors are opened in the Eiffel Tower. Even Palace of Versailles might host some visitors in June. But of course, there are more gossips, threats, and provocation than official information. To be frank, there is only one person you can rely on. And yes, this is our journalist Mykola Vasylkiv.
We are always waiting something amazing from Mykola Vasylkiv. And it is true! For example, Mykola has left for France. He has already prepared the forecast for the group stage - who goes up on and who goes home. In the meantime, let us tell a little secret.
Now Mykola is wandering France, talking to fans, interviewing the players, chatting with the locals, and travelling from city to city.
"The River Seine is at its highest level, with floods forcing closed parts of the metro systems and major landmarks. The trains canceled due to a strike. My credit card is blocked... But we have arrived though", said the journalist.
Mykola always wants to be in the epicenter of major events, because everyone wants it. This is the UEFA European Championship, it happens once in 4 years! Follow UEFA European Championship updates on the spot!
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS10:275 versions of the mysterious deaths in unrecognized LPR republic
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:45Escalation at Mariupol direction: Russian blackmail and unwillingness to fulfill agreement
- SOCIETY23:15The Great Ukrainian: Biography of Bogdan Hawrylyshyn
- POLITICS22:00Support without protection: What forms the US policy on Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:28Ukrainian military administrations: Donbas experience now in Kherson region
- Economics12:09Nine beacons from IMF: Will Ukraine receive the next tranche?
- UA & EU23:47Years of expectations: Ukraine could get visa-free regime on November 24, 2016
- Economics15:11Reconfiguring Ukrainian budget: salaries of the MPs increased
- UA & EU13:16From Germany to Malta: How EU countries are supporting Ukraine’s transformation
- SOCIETY20:10Ukraine’s medical system: Nocebo effect
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas